- LOW OR MISMATCHED SEX DRIVES Very often partners can have mismatched sex drives which can cause stress and discord in a relationship. Intimate sex coaching can help to achieve a more balanced sex life.
- PAINFUL INTERCOURSE (DYSPAREUNIA) Pain during intercourse can cause problems in a couple’s sexual relationship. In addition to the physically painful sex, there is also the possibility of negative emotional effects. The problem should be addressed as soon as it arises so it doesn’t cause deeper emotional and physical symptoms that build up and are too damaging to be fixed. Working with women who have pain is one of my specialties.
- ORGASM DIFFICULTIES OR INABILITY Anorgasmia is an inability to reach orgasm and is thought to occur in about 12% of women and 75 percent don’t orgasm during intercourse.. Anorgasmia may be either primary (the woman has never been able to reach an orgasm by any means) or secondary (an orgasm was experienced at some point in the past). Sex Coaching can help overcome this problem.
- PREGNANCY OR POSTPARTUM CONCERNS Sex when trying to get pregnant can be fun and exhilarating in the beginning. How can you improve your sex life while trying to get pregnant or if you have just had a baby? What should you expect in the bedroom postpartum? Are you worried you won’t feel sexy and that things will be different down there? Will it hurt? What is sex like after the baby? Intimacy Coaching can explain the mechanics as well as the emotional aspect of these feelings.
- SEXUAL ANXIETIES & INHIBITIONS Why are we afraid to say what we want, like or don’t like in the bedroom? I believe that this fear comes from underlying anxiety many of us have about sex. Sexual concerns and performance anxiety are common and can be worked on with great success with a clinical sexologist.
- DATING CONCERNS After breaking up from a marriage or long-term relationship, it can be scary getting back out into the dating world. First thing is that you want to look and feel attractive. I can help you work on things that you may want to improve upon with how you feel about yourself and your looks. There are a lot of changes with dating etiquette; especially with the internet and dating sites around, so a coach can help with developing a profile that will strike interest in others. Let me help you make the right choices when it comes to dating and sex.
A sex coach is a trained professional who works with women and or couples in regard to all aspects of sexuality. A sex coach provides people with a safe, non-judgmental place where they communicate openly and receive support, advice, have a confidant, a cheerleader and a sex-pert in their back pocket!
How To Get In Touch With A Sex Coach Near You
Dr. Stacy Friedman
5700 Lake Worth Rd #110,
Greenacres, FL 33463
5550 Glades Rd., Suite 500,
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Servicing Boca Raton and vicinity!
REQUEST A Complimentary Consultation
Your first 15 minute consultation is complimentary to ensure my services are right for you. The free consult is offered by phone or Skype voice only.